Re: [EgyptPhotography] job opening

First written by sherif_tn and 0 others, on Fri, 2005/02/25 - 2:21am, and has been viewed by unique users

From: sherif_tn@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:21:48 +0000 (GMT)
sorry guys...thought i sent this message to tahany private...but it is posted..
wel ahmed what i got from them is that they want someone to work with them as full time, with only a camera and tripod or something and shoot the houses to be sold ...get a colldwell bankers newspaper and u will know what i mean....nothing profesional at all, but still...how can someone work as a photographer full time from 9-5 i think and take 1000 le !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tahany Semeda

wrote: well i don't know details ya sherif , Nayera moe's cousin told me abouit it and i sentg the mail all what they told me is that they need fresh graduates so maybe that's their price Sherif Tamim wrote: edah....she called me bardo to ask me...bas through someone else i know they r very cheap ya tahany!!!!!!! they want to pay the photographer 1000 le a month! how come Tahany Semeda wrote: Dear All A Multinational real estate is requesting fresh graduate photographers. If interested contact Nevieve Baligh @ job master. Phone numbers: 33 87 984, 012 390 11 90 or 012 225 39 39 Good luck --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' SHERIF TAMIM EL NAGGAR -Photographer: (commercial-Architecture-Interiors-Fashion-Visual panoramas) -Architect / Interior Designer Tel. (2012) 2209146 --------------------------------- ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun! __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT --------------------------------- Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EgyptPhotography/ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: EgyptPhotography-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. SHERIF TAMIM EL NAGGAR -Photographer: (commercial-Architecture-Interiors-Fashion-Visual panoramas) -Architect / Interior Designer Tel. (2012) 2209146 --------------------------------- ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!
sorry guys...thought i sent this message to tahany private...but it is posted..
wel ahmed what i got from them is that they want someone to work with them as full time, with only a camera and tripod or something and shoot the houses to be sold ...get a colldwell bankers newspaper and u will know what i mean....nothing profesional at all, but still...how can someone work as a photographer full time from 9-5 i think and take 1000 le !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tahany Semeda <prettytania@yahoo.com> wrote:
well i don't know details ya sherif , Nayera moe's cousin told me abouit it and i sentg the mail all what they told me is that they need fresh graduates so maybe that's their price

Sherif Tamim <sherif_tn@yahoo.com> wrote:
edah....she called me bardo to ask me...bas through someone else i know
they r very cheap ya tahany!!!!!!! they want to pay the photographer 1000 le a month! how come


Tahany Semeda <prettytania@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear All

 

        A Multinational real estate is requesting fresh graduate photographers. If interested contact Nevieve Baligh @ job master.

Phone numbers: 33 87 984, 012 390 11 90 or 012 225 39 39

 

Good luck

 


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'


SHERIF TAMIM EL NAGGAR


-Photographer:
(commercial-Architecture-Interiors-Fashion-Visual panoramas)
-Architect / Interior Designer
Tel. (2012) 2209146


ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com



SHERIF TAMIM EL NAGGAR


-Photographer:
(commercial-Architecture-Interiors-Fashion-Visual panoramas)
-Architect / Interior Designer
Tel. (2012) 2209146


ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!