Breakfast 20 le
Lunch 25 le
Dinner 40 le
Hiking guides are 100 le for easy-intermediate hikes such as Gabal Mousa and Wadi el arbe3en and 180 le for harder routes such as Gabal St.Catherine.
4x4 Taxi from the Bedouin camp is 50 le for a one way trip. Ask Mohamed in reservations to arrange for your transportation if you do not have a 4x4. You can leave your sedan in front of the Bedouin camp.
- GPS: N28.5198319, E33.9949988
- On Google Maps
- On OSM Map: https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/28.52014/33.99411&layers=C
There are a couple of eco friendly toilets and a few showers with hot water.
Rooms by night with candle-light from inside and solar powered lights outside
Ecolodges accommodate kids camps with guides to hiking around and all
View after sunset from portico of a room
The portico of a room
Rooms in moon-light with photocells lights on paths for every room
Paths for every room in environment-friendly photocells lights
View from trails of day walks from lodge
View of a room blending in with the crystalline pink granite mountainous landscape
- There is no GSM signal at the ecolodge, there is only a specific location where the locals sometimes receive a weak signal.
- The Bedouins managing the place will tend to all your needs, if it's an extra blanket, help packing your tent, organizing a hike or anything that crosses your mind he's your man.
- There aren't many rooms so book in advance or bring your tent with you.